Bio

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pre-Departure Post

On January 7th, 2014 I will arrive in Athens, Greece where I will be spending my spring semester! I am so excited to have this opportunity and I am very thankful to those who have helped me in achieving this goal. I will post regularly on this blog with updates of my whereabouts in and out of Greece. I'll also post my address once I receive my housing assignment for the spring semester. I'd love to receive letters and I promise i'll write back (cross my heart and hope to die!)

Kisses,

Katie

PS... This is my lucky Greek coin that my Professor gave me!


3 comments:

  1. Weeeeeee! can't wait to visit!! so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will have such a great time together over your spring break! Thanks for the support sister.

      Delete
    2. Hi Sweetie, its me dad,thanks for the update Athens looks beautiful, the cats remind me of when we first moved into 7012, the previous owners used to feed all the feral cats in the neighborhood,left by the apartment folks when the moved.I bet we had between 12 to 15.I built a sand box for you guys but soon had to put a lid on it because the cats thought it was a litter box.Talk to you later,LOVE DAD!

      Delete