Bio

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Monday, February 17, 2014

Playing Catch Up

This past weekend was so good to me that I forgot to make a blog post! Whoops! I'll try to do some catching up.

Friday was spent with my lovely roommates, making a Valentine's Day dinner. It was the next best thing to spending the day with Caleb.



On Saturday, the roommates and I headed to the Southern suburbs of Athens for some exploring. Our friend, Marian, lives in Southern Athens and offered to show us around the area for the day. We shopped until our stomachs began to growl and headed to the beach for lunch. I tried the grilled octopus  which was full of flavor and very satisfying (even though my roommates thought it was a bit intimidating).







After lunch, Marian brought us to an ancient lake that is tucked away on the side of a cliff. It is so beautiful and we decided we would have to visit sometime soon for a swim.




I spent my Sunday tending to my to-do list, lounging on the balcony, and catching up with family and friends. The weather has been so nice lately at an average 60 degrees (F) and sunny. I am already getting some freckles! Aurora and I sipped on some freshly squeezed orange juice while enjoying the weather.



I hope everyone had a great weekend! 

Also.. check out the goodies I got at the famers market this morning. It's going to be a great week :)


Kisses,
Katie







No comments:

Post a Comment